Date Nameplate Necklace
This classic hand stamped nameplate necklace is the perfect piece for a meaningful date. Stay connected to a special time - whether its a birthdate, wedding date, day you met each other or any other memorable day!
- Available in sterling silver, 14k gold filled & 14k rose gold filled.
- Bar is 30.8x5.2mm, 20 gauge in silver and 24 gauge in gold and rose gold.
- Model is wearing 18".
- All orders come with a free polishing cloth!
Customizations Total: $0.00
Summer Production Turnaround
Normal turnaround for orders is 1-3 business days - although I do try my best to get orders out the same day.
Canada Post Shipping Times
At this time, all orders, unless you select Express at checkout, are shipped regular mail with Canada Post, no tracking.
- BC- 2-5 business days*
- Rest of Canada- 3-7 business days*
- US- 7-10 business days*
- International- 7-14 business days**Please note, these times are estimates from Canada Post and not guaranteed.
- LOCAL PICKUP- If you would like to pickup your package in Penticton, please select LOCAL PICKUP at checkout
Winter Shipping Times
Most in stock in, non-custom items will ship same or next day.Until I am back in Canada in the Spring, shipping on custom items will not be daily. If you’d like to know if your piece is in stock before purchasing, please message mehere.
All custom orders will ship one of two ways.
- Via DHL to Penticton and then shipped regular mail from there.
- With a shipper who will ship directly from Vancouver.Both methods can take up to 1-3 weeks to receive so please order far enough in advance if you need something by a specific date :)
Thank you so much for your understanding as I navigate the changing ways of our times.
We use the best quality materials so you'll be able to love your jewelry for a long time AND not have to take it off every time you hop in the shower!
- Has 100x more real gold than gold plate
- Tarnish and peel resistant, unlike gold plated material- Beautiful, affordable alternative to solid gold
- Can be worn by people with sensitive skin
- To clean, wash in mild soap and water
- For longevity of your piece, it is best to not wear in water
Each piece is hand stamped by me and not a machine - therefore, minor variations (alignment, impression depth) will occur, giving your piece unique character.