Anklet Size Guide
Are you wondering what size anklet suits you the best and how to style them? Allow us to guide you to your perfect size. In this short guide, we give all you need to know about anklet sizes and how to measure your ankle for the right fit.
MEASURE YOUR ANKLE
- STEP 1: Grab a tape measure, piece of string, or strip of paper.
- STEP 2: Wrap it around the ankle you’ll wear your anklet on. Make note of whether you want it to hang above or below the ankle bone (just not over the bone or it will break). Mark the place where it joins.
- STEP 3: Lay your string or paper strip on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the length up to the mark. Write it down.
STEP 4: Add 1/4"-1" depending on how tight or loose you want the anklet to fit.
- Ensure your anklet is above or below your ankle bone. If not, it will cause strain on the anklet and will eventually break.
- If you are hoping to layer anklets, you can either get them all the same size, or perhaps have one slightly smaller or larger so they hang at different lengths.
- Don't be afraid to mix metals and styles! We love a good anklet stack!